मेरी आत्मकथा - 29/05/2021


 My Autobiography- 29/05/2021

My name is Murlidhar, I am 30 years old, I am from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Today I will tell you my own self-story.



If you are interested in reading someone's autobiography, I hope you will like my autobiography too. I will post one post per day from today, which will last you all my days.

I used to think for a long time that I would write a diary about my daily life, but I always kept thinking about it, but today I have fully tried that today I will not back down from today. I will write my diary every day and share it with you.

I am a middle class person, so maybe some people will not like my diary because I do not have any lifestyle that more people like, like high profile people.
Today, one particular reason for starting this diary is that today I have got my co-vid vaccinated as well. So this is where I start the story.

When I registered on the Arogyasetu application, I chose the date of my tick cause, which was the date today. When I told this to my loved ones, I got positive reports from very few people, the number of people who gave positive reports was very less than those who gave negative reports. Due to which this whole week of me used to make me think every day whether I should get my vaccinations or not but in the meantime when some people of my office got their vaccinations and they seemed absolutely right, then I also got encouraged. I am saying that you are aware that the information that we get through social media is just right and a lot of people post it by linking to themselves.

A few days ago, you must have heard a lot that whoever got the vaccine, he left this world and went to some other world, I too was very scared before hearing all this.

My Vacation Center was in BHU Hospital, Varanasi, my timing was between 11 am to 12 noon, there was also the same timing of one of my office stops because they were registered only by the man, they had reached there a little earlier than me and then they Called me from there I was at home at that time because the distance from my house to there was very short.

By the time I reached there, he had completed his vaccination process and he knew everything about what to do and started telling me everything as soon as I arrived, which made me very easy in the whole process of his vaccination. And soon after, I got vaccinated and we both started taking my photos and selfies so that through social media, I can tell the whole world that I have fulfilled a duty of being Indian today and after taking selfie we spent about 30 minutes there. We sat and talked and posted a photo, when we were talking about sitting there, at that time many people were talking and sitting there, which was also very fun to listen, some people were of good personality who Many people were also enjoying seeing the needles they were crying too. Then the other girl came and sat on the seat behind us, which looked very good to see and we both became completely calm and carefully listened to their talk. Started. It seemed from her words that she is a girl living in a hostel when a girl said, "Oh man, I have read in many places that whoever took the vaccine died within 10 to 15 days or 1 month." On which the other girl consoled him and said that hey man, there is no need to be afraid. Then the first girl said that I was not in the mood to get the vaccine at all, but in your affair, the man also got me installed, even my family members do not have any information about it, I am upset thinking how to tell the family members. Seeing that she was nervous and upset, the other girl tried to change her mind and said, "Oh man, I have not taken the photo yet, will you take some good photos of me?" Hearing this, he probably changed his mind because you all know how much the girls are fond of selfies today, I have also seen many times that by ordering hot food in hotels, there is a selfie

Then a lot of time had passed, we sat there and then we made a plan to get out of there and as soon as we got up from that sofa, the man looked at the girls and said, oh man, I didn't feel anything for so long, people were so scared of waste. I was regretting taking the leave of office and saying that, while moving my body towards those girls, I left there giving a smile. And lifted his bike and came straight to the house.

After coming home, I got some sleep and then turned on the television and then it was evening, then I went out for a walk outside the house, everyone we met on the way, about the co-vid vaccination. Explained in and also made some people register on the Arogyasetu application.
It was already 9 o'clock on a walk, so I came back home and was going to sleep after having food that today my inner soul came to a sound that if not today then never again and then I take out my mobile and for all of you Started writing my diary. You must have understood what happened next.

In today's diary of mine, I had such a self-story, if you like it, then you will definitely give your love as a comment. And now I will share my diary with you every day in the same way.


Thank you..

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें